- What sustainable housing is in place?
- Is the youth in an independent living program? If so, will the youth remain in this apartment?
- Is registration for low income housing needed? If so, has the referral been made?
- What other options are available?
Is the youth working or will he/she be attending further education?
- Further education: Is the financial aid plan in place and applications made? Has the youth applied for the ETV (Educational Training Voucher?)
- Work: Does the youth have a resume? Has the youth attended the Cincinnati Works program?
Aftercare Resources and Information
- Has the youth been provided with HCJFS aftercare and other important resource information?
Access to Medical Care, Medication and Mental/Behavioral Health
- Does the youth have a current medical card?
- What are the names and numbers of medical providers (doctor and dentist)?
- What are the names and numbers of therapeutic and/or medsomatic service providers if needed?
- Has a referral to Transitional Youth Program (TYP) been made if the youth has a qualified mental health diagnosis?
- Who is the Service Facilitator if the youth is receiving MRDD services?
- Application for SSI, if appropriate: Has the application been completed?
- Will the youth need a payee or guardian as an adult? If so, is this in place and who will it be?
- Who are available supportive adults for the youth?
- Has the youth registered to vote?
Registration for Selective Service (males at age 18 years)
Permanent Address on File
Documents and Records Provided to Every Young Adult Prior to Termination:
- Birth Certificate (original)
- Social Security Card (original)
- Health Records