Thank you for being a Table Captain for the ProKids Friends of Children Breakfast! This section of the ProKids website is just for you, with everything you need to fill your table.
We will send bi-weekly Table Captain bulletins to keep you up-to-date with timely information about the Breakfast. You can find the links to the past editions here.
You ensure the success of this event, our only fundraising event. By filling a table with 10 people, including yourself, you share the ProKids story with even more community members like yourself.
Some quick facts about the Breakfast:
- It is held at Xavier University’s Cintas Center.
- It is Wednesday, May 17, and begins promptly at 8 a.m. and ends at 9 a.m.
- It is free to attend.
- This is a fundraiser and we will ask your guests to support our work. There is no minimum or maximum donation.
- ProKids Court Appointed Special Advocates, known as CASA Volunteers, provide a voice for abused and neglected children in Hamilton County.
- In 2022, ProKids served 1,204 of these children. But there are about 3,500 children in the child protection system who need our advocacy.
- Financial support from donors goes directly to reaching children in need. It helps pay for the recruitment, training and support of our CASA Volunteers as well as for working with alliances in the child protection system to improve care for even more of the abused and neglected children in our community.
- You can also share this short video, which highlights the role of a CASA Volunteer.
The more personal your invitation, the better. When you invite friends and business associates, it is your own personal enthusiasm for the mission of ProKids which helps them say “yes.” That’s why we suggest contacting your guests by phone or in person, using this Script – adding your own passion for ProKids.
We understand that sometimes email is the only way to reach someone so here’s some suggested wording that you can paste into a personal email invitation, along with a video that helps explain ProKids in about 3 minutes.
If you want to send a printed invitation as a reminder to your guests, please contact Kim at 513-281-2000. You can also access the invitation to print or email.
You can relay your list in any of the following ways:
Call Kim at 513-281-2000;
Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Fax your list to 513-487-6444
A quick look at the ProKids Vision to help you share your passion for ProKids.
A Check List to help you along the way.
So that you’ll be familiar with the order of events, the Friends of Children Breakfast Program.
A Confirmation List for you to use for completing reservations for your table.
A Snapshot Schedule, for you or your guests to learn more about ProKids. These sessions explain more about our incredible children. At these virtual sessions, no one is asked for a donation.
Directions to the Cintas Center and the parking lot. Note that parking is free.
Frequently Asked Questions about ProKids and the Breakfast.
A guide to thanking your guests after the Breakfast.
A complete printable packet of all of this information is here: Table Captain Packet.